Thursday, January 16, 2014

Spanish Portfolio

This year there were many different things i learned in my Spanish class, considering that it was a class for native spanish speakers. I think that this year my favorite part was making a timeline about a person who made a difference on our hispanic culture. I thought that the most challenging part of this class was all of the little grammatical things that we had to learn, especially with learning when to put accent marks and where. It was a little difficult because I'm just so used to speaking the language, that I hadn't really put much attention to learning the correct way to write it. I think that if I would've maybe put in a little more time into learning some of the cultural events that I didn't know about my heritage, then I would've been more ware of my origin.

Link to my portfolio timeline about David Diaz:

http://prezi.com/tjsnvqvxyfyn/david-diaz-by-ana-carrillo/

No comments:

Post a Comment